Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The long wait

There's been tons of stuff going on lately. Just haven't felt any inclination to blog about it. Works been pretty boring but the frenzied gossip surrounding the possible firing of my boss has more than made up for the lack of anything productive to do. (Yeah, that just sounds sad). The personal life has been crazy what with playing Dr. Phil to S and still figuring out the nature of my relationship with R. Although, we finally seem to have reached a place where we've both moved on and are comfortable with being just friends. Had a great time with her when she visited a couple of weekends ago. Valentine's day of course was as boring and uneventful as ever.

Dunno why I felt obligated to write all that down! It's like I was apologizing for the prolonged absence (to whom?!) and trying to do a quick recap of "the story so far...". Okay, so now for the big news. FINALLY heard from Wharton and no it's not a Ding! They want to "discuss my application further through an evaluative interview". Well, what do you know! I might get some love from Wharton after all! K keeps telling me how I shouldn't be stressing out about this since I'm already in at Duke and Darden, which sounds logical. It didn't stop me from checking my status 20 (as I said before, who am I kidding, more like 50) times a day the last week or so. Not sure what it is. Could it be that I coudn't bear the thought of being rejected twice? Naa, I think it's something else. Something that I could sit and psychoanalyze as is my wont, but I won't.

For now, Wharton interview...wohhoooo!!! Gotta start going through all those interview prep websites now.

1 Comments:

Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on the Wharton invite as well as your two admits! Glad to contribute to your online reading material... =o)

2/15/2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home