Saturday, December 30, 2006

California

It's good to be back in California! I was here for NY's eve last year but it feels like I haven't been here in ages. Besides, this time I got to visit S. Cal (after over 3 years!) for 4 days and got some sun n surf which was awesome! Met up with J after several years and it was like we were back in high school and college again! With T and C arriving today, that's going to take the count up to 9 folks from the good ol' city. It's almost going to be like a high school reunion (which is a good thing)!

I've been trying to not think of the stupid course I took at school over the break and in the same spirit I shall not write about what a dumbass move it was and what a bitch it is to think about the project report that's due once I get back. Ok, I'm done with that.

I do however, at some point, need to start thinking about the interviews I have coming up in January. My case interview skills are still at a level where the interviewer might start laughing uncontrollably and I haven't really worked on any of those accursed STAR stories for my non-consulting interviews. Okay, so now I've taken stock of the situation. That's enough "work" for the day. Time to head to Alcatraz. Yes, I am one of those annoying tourists (or rather, have chosen to be on this trip) you see walking around the city.

2 Comments:

Blogger mariposa said...

Alcatraz is so fun. Well, maybe I'm a nerd, but I really like the audio tour.

Maybe I'll run into you tonight, stumbling around the city!

Happy 2007!

12/31/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'm back at blogging! ;o) How are you??

1/15/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home