Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am now employed...

...sort of.

Finally done with my consulting internship! Feels good. I can't believe I have to be back in class in 2 days! But I can't really complain at this point. The summer turned out just fine... a bad back, minor personal drama and a tough project assignment notwithstanding. And I ended up with a full time job offer which is pretty sweet! I can now concentrate solely on being a bum all year and passing on words of wisdom to the naive first years as they look up to me with worshipping eyes.... I kid of course..
It's going to be a crazy year. I've already signed up for way more than I can handle and it'll only get worse. The good news is that I can choose not to deal with the stress of interviewing and such, if I don't want to. Still undecided on that.
Time to get back to the rigmarole of B school life. Bring it on!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai,
I am a Bschool applicant from India interested in applying to Duke. Would love to be in touch with you. I have a few questions in my mind about Duke. Looking forward to your response.

Manoj

8/31/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/01/2007 6:24 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

manoj, shoot me an email and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

9/03/2007 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

11/11/2008 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home