Thursday, May 11, 2006

Confucius say(s):

I haven't had a chance to blog lately with all the craziness in my life right now. But on one of my (now) rare visits to the BW forum, I was struck by the number of people doling out free advice. It was not so long ago that most of these people were slightly nervous and confused applicants, not sure of what lay ahead...not sure of which school, if any they were going to get into...and now it seems like every one could be the next Sandy or Alex.

It reminded me of my favorite line from a FuquaVision video I'd come across earlier this year.
"I once was Smart.......but now I'm just Wise" :).


I didn't want to make another post for this so posting it here. If you needed any more proof for the insane craze/competition/interest amongst Indians for an MBA, check out the top 6 out of 10 cities in the Google trends site for the word "MBA" (have fun putting in other key words!).

1 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

I haven't been to the bw forums in awhile, but it's been interesting receiving e-mails from some prospective '09ers.

In one year did we really go from "totally confused" to "total application gurus"? Goes to show just how life-changing this entire application process was. Whew! Glad it's finally over. :-D

5/15/2006 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home